What are Walgroovies?
Walgroovies are gatherings hosted by school families designed to bring together the Walgrove community while fundraising on behalf of the school. Walgroovy events range from family movie night to kids’ craft parties to dinner parties for adults.
How do they make money?
Walgroovies are sponsored and paid for entirely by host families. Each event has a requested per person or per family donation. All of the money donated by event attendees goes straight to Friends of Walgrove.
100% of ALL donations goes to fund our enrichments and teachers’ aides.
2018 Fall/Winter Walgroovies*
- September 30 – 90s Hip-Hop Party at Delicious Pizza
- October 8 – Kids Sushi Making Party
- October 11 – Moms Night In
- October 19 – Kids Art Party at Playhouse Art
- November 3 – Day of the Dead Family Party
- November 10 – Mystery Foodie Dinner
- December 4 – Holiday Haircuts at Sassoon Academy
*Walgroovy events are intended for current Walgrove parent/teacher/staff community