GoFundWE! will run from August 31 through September 21. GoFundWE! Is Walgrove’s annual fundraising drive during which we normally raise OVER HALF of FOW’s budget for the year. Virtual backpack flyer here.
As you may know, GoFundWE! funds Walgrove’s enrichment programs, including Outdoor Education, STEAM Studio Lab and our PS Arts Theater program, Physical Education and Teachers’ Aides in the classroom.Our annual budget is over $200,000 per year, which ideally means we aim to raise $750/student. See the videos below to learn more about the amazing programs your money goes towards.
We are keeping our goal the same as last year — $125,000 in donations with 100% participation — so that we can keep our programs alive and well! It’s not all on your shoulders but we need you to help spread the word!
How to Donate
- Pledge online at wearewalgrove.com/donate. You can either pledge in a one-time payment or spread out your payment over 10 months. For those who are able, our suggested donation is $100-$150/month per child.
- Check if your employer has a matching gift program so we can make your money go even further! If you need help with a matching gift, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any donation at any amount, we will place a butterfly in your family’s honor on our Virtual Giving Tree.
- For total pledges of $100 or more by September 21, you will receive a limited edition Walgrove swag (to be announced soon!)
- All classes that reach 100% giving will earn a class party (either when we are able to return to school or virtually).
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.