Walgrove’s 18th Annual Auction!
Friends of Walgrove is hosting our 18th Annual Auction this year, kicking off with the online auction in late February (more details to come!).We’re looking for local businesses who want to support our fundraising efforts while FOW helps to promoted their brands and products/services to our large community of bidders, both within our community and beyond.
Join our fundraising efforts by donating an item or gift card by February 14, 2024. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Refer to forms below for details and if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Walgrove is a place where the whole community works together to provide our students an extraordinary “whole child” education and a place to thrive. FOW raises funds to support enrichment programs that go above and beyond the standard LAUSD curriculum – programs focused on the arts and outdoors that set Walgrove apart from other schools. FOW raises for:
- Outdoor Education, which engages all students at least weekly in the Wildlands, our one-acre native garden, and in our organic edible garden and orchard where students plant, grow, harvest, prepare and eat organic veggies. We have chickens too!
- PS Arts & Musical Theater programs, led by the PS Arts organization, provide weekly theater to all students, as well as a Spring musical, led by professional artists who help our students gain confidence and .
- STEAM Studio, led by two local artists who are also former Walgrove parents, is a weekly hands-on interdisciplinary program allowing students to create, imagine, experiment, and learn using a variety of materials.
- Physical Education – that’s right, LAUSD doesn’t fund gym class!
- Free yearbooks for all students
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation
16th Annual Auction (2022)
15th Annual Auction (2021)
14th Annual Auction (2020)
13th Annual Auction (2019)
12th Annual Auction (2018)
11th Annual Auction